Welcome to What We're Thinking!

Posted by Pike & Western Pike & Western
December 16, 2016

Welcome to our new “What We’re Thinking Page” a replacement for our “What We’re Drinking” page. The goal of this page is a broad one; we can post tasting notes, talk about trends in the wine industry, tell stories AND answer your questions. In other words, it is our goal that this page will be an extension of a visit to the shop. We would love to hear your feedback, what interests you, any questions and any ideas you might have regarding what we can do with this page.

Given that we are about to enter the teeth of our holiday season we likely won’t really get going until after the first of the year but please feel free to make comments or ask questions right now and we will respond.

Michael